Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting ready for baby!

Spring is here and so is an intense urge to nest! We have been busy enjoying this beautiful weather AND getting ready for baby. :)

I need to get back in the habit of taking pictures. I realized the other day that I had almost NO recent pictures of Jack and I. Here are a few random pics that I forced myself to take. In no particular order....

Jack taking down the floral granny wallpaper in the baby's room...
Exploring at the Kellogg Forrest with Chandra, Adam & Jude after brunch at Frona's Pantry...
Practicing ;)...
Is this not how to old a baby? Uh oh, I better read a few more baby books...
Grandma-to-be, checking out the merchandise and dreaming of sugar and spice and everything nice. Less than two weeks until we find out!Ok, this picture is almost 3 weeks old now (I was about 16 weeks here). Let me just say my baby bump seems to be growing exponentially lately. I'll post a new pic soon.
Holding baby Evan at the hospital and telling him about all the play dates we will have. :)

No comments: