Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arkansas - A winter wonderland?

I had been sick for four days straight. I'm talking not leaving the house, not getting out of bed, misserable sick. Finally last night I was feeling well enough to go back to work. Well... then we were hit with a huge ice storm. This morning we awoke to all of NWA covered in a good inch of ice. Needless to say we did NOT go to work and I was stuck in the house for another day.

The silver lining... I got to work from home by the warm, cozy fireplace and eavesdrop on Jack while he was on conference calls. The best part... watching Abby and Murphy try to make sense of the winter wonderland in our backyard.


We ended the day with a round of boardgames with the neighbors (I lost). :)



Abby walking on the ice (excuse my sick voice)...

No comments: